- Maternity & Nursing Clothes
- Little Ones
- Nursery & Play
- Maternity Dress Hire
- Gift Ideas
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Bloomingals Ltd (company no 09999747) whose registered office is at Suite 302 Grangewood house, Oakwood Hill Industrial Estate, Loughton, Essex, IG10 3TZ.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or oveThere is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be on Friday 21st September 2018 at midnight. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promotor reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promotor is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: The loan of one Maternity dress per month for the rest of the winner’s pregnancy and a maximum of six dresses to be provided.
13. The loaned dress must be returned to Bloomingals HQ two weeks after receipt of the dress.
14. A new dress/replacement dress will not be dispatched to the winner until the dress from the previous month has been returned and received by Bloomingals HQ.
15. Any dress that is not returned and received by Bloomingals HQ is the responsibility of the returner and if the dress is lost in transition the cost of loan of the dress will be charged to the winner unless proof of postage is provided.
16. Any damages to the loaned dress will be the responsibility of the competition winner and if a dress is returned as damaged then no further dresses will be supplied to the competition winner and the promotor reserves the right to stop any future loan of dresses t the competition winner and end the contract.
17. The prize is as stated above, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
18. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
19. Winners will be chosen from all the entries received and verified by the promotor and its agents
20. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook, Instagram or twitter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
21. The promotor will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is dispatched.
22. The promotor’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered in to.
23. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
24. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
25. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
26. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
27. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
29. The promotor shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
30. The promotor also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.